we inform you, pursuant to article 13 of the Privacy Code (D. Law 196/2003), that the processing of your personal data will be processed correctly and transparently, for lawful purposes, protecting your privacy and your rights.
The treatment will be carried out with the help of means for the following purposes:
- to fulfill the obligation under Article 109 of R.D. 18.6.1931 n. 773, which requires us to record and report to the police headquarters the clients ID;
- Comply with current administrative, accounting and tax;
- to carry out the function of receipt of messages and telephone addressed to her;
- to speed up the registration procedures in the case of the successive stays in our structure. For this purpose your data will be kept for the maximum period of one year;
- to send you our promotional messages and updates on rates and the practiced offered.
We also wish to inform you that the conferment of your data for the treatments set out in paragraphs 1 and 2 shall be binding, and in case of refusal to provide it, we can’t host it in our hotel.
If you want them to be carried out the treatments referred to in paragraphs 3, 4 and 5 will instead provide its consent. The consent may, however, be subsequently revoked by opposing treatments.
For any further information, and to exercise the rights recognized in Article 7 of the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree Law 196/2003), you can contact the owner ERREGI FRAME.